Munroe, Park & Johnson, Inc.
MPJ Business Valuations, also known as Munroe, Park & Johnson, Inc., was founded in 1986 and is devoted exclusively to the appraisal of privately-held business interests and other financial securities. Our firm also provides litigation support and consulting services to business owners, attorneys and accountants. Our appraisers are accredited senior members of the American Society of Appraisers.
Why Choose MPJ?
- MPJ Business Valuations is devoted exclusively to the valuation of privately held businesses and business interests.
- We have worked with nearly every major CPA firm and law practice in San Antonio, as well as with companies large and small across the country. MPJ Business Valuations is trusted by attorneys, accountants and business owners in South and Central Texas.
- We have over 20 years of experience and are published experts in the field.
- We guarantee complete confidentiality to all of our clients.
- We provide personal attention to every valuation and are prepared to defend our work in court if necessary.
The principals at MPJ Business Valuations have backgrounds in commercial banking, operations, mergers, acquisitions and corporate finance. Approximately 80% of the activities of MPJ Business Valuations are investment, tax and non-litigation related engagements. The principals of the firm have testified in trial for both plaintiffs and defendants. MPJ Business Valuations has provided services to most of the large national and regional law firms in San Antonio as well as numerous independent firms. Additionally, MPJ Business Valuations has been retained by the Internal Revenue Service, US Department of Justice, national and regional Banks, regional public accounting firms and privately-held businesses. References can be provided upon request.
MPJ Expertise Encompasses:
- Gift and Estate Tax
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation Support
- Fair Value
- Promissory Notes
- Professional Practice Valuation
- Breach of Contract
- Sale of Business
- Economic Loss
- Business Interruption
Connecticut Bar Association – How to Avoid the Attention of the IRS When Making Family Limited Partnership Gifts
State Bar of Arizona – Family Limited Partnerships – How to Draw the Attention of the IRS
Texas Bar Journal – The Taxman Cometh
TSCPA – Empirical Method for Determining DLOM
10/6/16 | Online Webinar | 1:00pm – 3:00pm ET