Munroe, Park & Johnson, Inc.
Why Choose MPJ?
- MPJ Business Valuations is devoted exclusively to the valuation of privately held businesses and business interests.
- We have worked with nearly every major CPA firm and law practice in San Antonio, as well as with companies large and small across the country. MPJ Business Valuations is trusted by attorneys, accountants and business owners in South and Central Texas.
- We have over 20 years of experience and are published experts in the field.
- We guarantee complete confidentiality to all of our clients.
- We provide personal attention to every valuation and are prepared to defend our work in court if necessary.
The principals at MPJ Business Valuations have backgrounds in commercial banking, operations, mergers, acquisitions and corporate finance. Approximately 80% of the activities of MPJ Business Valuations are investment, tax and non-litigation related engagements. The principals of the firm have testified in trial for both plaintiffs and defendants. MPJ Business Valuations has provided services to most of the large national and regional law firms in San Antonio as well as numerous independent firms. Additionally, MPJ Business Valuations has been retained by the Internal Revenue Service, US Department of Justice, national and regional Banks, regional public accounting firms and privately-held businesses. References can be provided upon request.
- Gift and Estate Tax
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation Support
- Fair Value
- Promissory Notes
- Professional Practice Valuation
- Breach of Contract
- Sale of Business
- Economic Loss
- Business Interruption
Find Out MoreIf you would like information about MPJ Business Valuations and the services we offer, please complete our form or you may contact us by phone or email.
Connecticut Bar Association – How to Avoid the Attention of the IRS When Making Family Limited Partnership Gifts
19th Annual Business Valuation Conference
October 31, 2019 – Plymouth, MN
Presenter: Bruce A. Johnson, ASA
Thursday, 10:55am – 12:10pm
C1. Best Practices When Valuing Complex Family Limited Partnerships
Thursday, 1:00pm – 2:15pm
D2. Using Empirical Methods to Determine DLOMs